These terms and conditions are an agreement between Tata Consumer Products Limited (“TCPL”) the owner and operator of this website i.e. www.tatagofit.com and you, a user of the website. These terms and conditions govern the regulation of the website. You agree to read, understand, and accept the terms and conditions by continuing to use the website. Any aspect of these terms and conditions that you find objectionable must not be used on this website.
1. Eligibility Criteria – You must be over the age of 18 and competent to enter into a contract under the Indian Contract Act 1872 to use this website. You agree that you are of legal age to access this website by continuing to do so. To use the website, if you are under 18, you must have the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to the terms and conditions of use.
2. Account Password and Security – User registration and login may be necessary before placing an order on the website. The user is responsible for ensuring the security of the password they create when signing up, as well as for any and all activities that occur while using their account. The user promises to inform the site promptly if the account or password is used without their permission. TCPL disclaims all responsibility for any harm or loss caused by a user's failure to adhere to this condition.
3. Pricing and Terms of Payment – Everything on our website is for sale at the prices specified there. Indian currency is used for all of the pricing (i.e., Indian Rupee). Shipping and delivery fees are not included in any of the pricing listed on the websites. After placing an order, the user agrees to pay any additional shipping or transportation costs that may be incurred. TCPL retains the right to inform users of incorrect product descriptions or price before product shipment. If the user continues with order fulfilment, the goods or service will be given according to the amended description or corrected pricing. Price changes are immediately posted on the website if they occur. Some advertised goods' pricing may vary periodically, but if they do so after your order is sent, the user is not obligated to pay the new price. TCPL maintains the right to adjust product prices or services. TCPL may alter pricing and/or withdraw discounts due to rising costs of materials, labour, transportation, taxes, duties, levies, or currency rates. When placing an order, payment must be paid according to the site's instructions and is unconditional and irreversible.
Rules for User’s Conduct – Set of general rules for users to comply with –
- The user agrees not to, unless expressly permitted by law, change, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from, sell, lease, translate, disassemble, or otherwise exploit the website or any portion thereof.
- The user agrees not to publish or upload anything that violates the legal rights of others, is harassing, abusive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, indecent, pornographic, or otherwise supports behaviour that might result in civil or criminal liability under Indian law.
- The user guarantees that no viruses, bugs, trap doors, dangerous codes, or other similar software or programmes that might impair the operation of the website or another person's computer will be uploaded or distributed.
- The user agrees not to violate, misuse, manipulate, or exploit any agreement terms, code of conduct, or other website guidelines. The user agrees not to make defamatory, disparaging, abusive, inappropriate, or indecent comments concerning website and its affiliates and partners on TCPL property.
- The user may not access or try to gain information or materials by unintended means on this site. TCPL shall not be liable to user nor held in breach of contract for any loss or damage which may be suffered as a direct or indirect result of us being prevented, hindered, or delayed in the performance by circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (but not limited to) any act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, government action, explosion, fire, flood, storm, accident, strike, lock-out, trade dispute or labour disturbance, breakdown of plant or machinery.
- Reviews Feedbacks and Comments – The user can evaluate, comment, or recommend on the website. Tata Consumer Products Limited owns any reviews or comments placed online. User grants TCPL permission to use, copy, distribute, display, derive, and change contributed reviews and comments. User agrees to let TCPL use the name supplied with reviews or comments. The user promises that his or her comments or reviews won't breach TCPL policy or anyone's rights. User undertakes not to submit unlawful, scandalous, offensive, vulgar, or threatening content.
- Termination – TCPL may suspend or cancel a user's access to the website without notice if the user violates the terms and conditions, rules, or guidelines. The user can terminate the agreement at any time by stopping all website use. Upon termination of the user agreement by either the user or TCPL, the user must delete any downloaded or otherwise received content from this website, as well as any copies produced under the User Agreement or otherwise. User must pay for any service or product bought before either party terminates.
- Modification of Terms and Conditions – TCPL may amend these terms without alerting users. The amended terms and conditions are effective when posted online. The user should examine the website's terms often. If the changed terms and conditions aren't acceptable, the user should stop using the service. If the user continues to use the service, they are assumed to have consented to the updated terms and conditions of this website.
- Indemnification – The user agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold TCPL, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees harmless from and against any and all losses, costs, expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) relating to or arising out of the user's use of or inability to use the services, violation of any terms and conditions , violation of any third-party rights, violation of any applicable laws, rules, or regulations. This provision survives the End user agreement. This indemnification obligation will survive the expiry or termination of these terms and/or your use of the service.
- Infringement Policy – All trademarks, text, pictures, software, programmes, service names, trade names, user interfaces, source code, icons, photographs, etc. shown on the TCPL website are the exclusive property of TCPL. TCPL website users agree not to duplicate, sell, transfer, create derivative works, or distribute content. The website cannot be used to access protected content without permission. User may only use protected content for personal use without TCPL’s authorization. Access to the website does not provide any licence to TCPL or its licensors.